Experts in packaging, consultation & training in the dangerous goods industry
Hazpak are involved in a few community projects. We also assist with fund raisers for Ashton Debs & Squires.
BEE Level 4
We are a proud contributor and are BEE Certified.
Certified in dangerous goods
We are accredited to IATA, IMDG and Seta. We are an associate member of SAAFF.
Hazpak started in 1985 from the humble beginings of inside a garage
Hazpak has come along way over the past 22 years thanks to it’s steady growth and supportive clientele
History of Hazpak
- October 1995 – Officially opened / registered and started trading and packaging dangerous goods for airfreight
- July 1996 – developed and deigned UN approved packaging for the KZN market
- 1997 – started to pack General cargo
- 2004 – Registered with the National Plant protection organization of South Africa Supply and manufacture heat treated pallets and wooden cases for the protective packaging Industry.
- 2006 Partnered with Flight Safety Training to provide SACAA IATA DGR training for the KZN Market in all 12 categories of Dangerous Goods
- August 2010 – Moved to The Tradehouse 1 in the Dube Trade Port Facility located at King Shaka International airport
- November 2012 – Certified by SAMSA (South African Maritime Safety Authority) to give courses for the safe transport of dangerous goods by SEA
- 2013 – Dube Tradeport Top Safety and Security Award
- 2015 – Dubetradeport Tenant Recognition award
We can take your business
to the next level with our premium services
Any UN approved packaging has to be tested and certified by an approved agency.
All Hazpak UN approved packaging is tested by TEN-E in Johannesburg who are certified by the UNITED Nations.
Certification by department of Agriculture for all our wooden products, i.e. Pallets, specialised crates and any exported wood our wood is treated and kiln dried with department of Agriculture certification.
Request a Call Back
Please use the form below if you have a question for us.
We will respond to your request asap, alternatively please call us on 032 815 0200